Thursday 2 June 2011

What Shall ONe Wear, to Go Fix Their Hair?

I wanted this outfit to be sweet and girly as it was a sweet summer day here in England, which is super rare! I wore many rings (as always), my watch (daily essential), dangle earrings (can't live without 'em!), flowing pink dress and green pumps with a buckle. Usually I add a cross necklace, skull ring (it's pink with flowers on it - Topshop!) and my studded denim jacket from Primark to add a twist on the sugar sweet dress and shoes, but hadn't packed 'em to go to my dads - yes I am an idiot! Many more looks to come, so keep reading!

 The kitty that got stuck up in the loft. He's famous here on Blogger
 The one and only Paul's Boutique bag in Floral Print, Gracie

 Earrings - Forever 21

 Dress - New Look
 Cardi - New Look
 Shoes - Shoebdoo, tights - M&S
 Necklace - Accessorize
 Watch - River Island
 Rings (in order) - River Island, Claires, River Island
 Nails - Boots Mega Shine Colour Lock Top Coat, phew!
 Hair - straightened using GHDs
My everyday holiday makeup - 120 Frauline Palette (pink and brown and black) Apply pink all over lid, apply brown half way on the lid and add black on the outer third and smudge it almost to eyebrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment