Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Second Comandment

 
                                Ring - Primark :) It's on such a crummy finger, with such a crummy nail. :(
                                    Necklace - Got it today for £6.99 from River Island, bargain!
                                                                         Earrings - Next
                                            Me looking quite petrified, but yes, this is my outfit.
                                Top - H&M, Shorts - River Island, Tights - M&S (hehe) Cardi - New Look
                                                       Let's try standing on the bed then
 Best shoes of all time! Desert Boots - River Island
                                                                      Close-up babe
                Watch - River Island I think. Got it for birthday day a few years ago and wear it every day! x
Nails - Barry M Cracked Nail Paint in Black and Barry M in 297, Bright Pink

Hey. I quite like this! My Blog has had three views so far. I'm still not following anybody. Geez, on YouTube I've got 48 respectable subscribers, but god have you got to fight for 'em! I've had a think in the 7 minuets I've had to wonder what my blog should actually be about. And I have decided. Haha, quote from film I am currently watching with my sister, Alien Vs Predator. I think she is actually shitting herself. The sheer fear of that slimy alien and that awesome dude with metal dreads must set her on the edge. Anyway. I seem to be rambling once more. So. I have decided to create my blog about my 'Outfits of the Day. My subscribers on Youtube seems to like my OOTDs so maybe bloggers will too, i.e you. So starting with todays outfit I shall try and take a picture and add a caption as too what the hell I'm wearing, though it's pretty toned-down right now. My friends describe my style as different. Be warned. My sister (whos 20 by the way, she should be ashamed) has left the room. some random alien is about to burst through a womens body. Ooh. It's out.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, I love your outfit in this! I love your shorts and how they go really well with the top. Just to add, I love how you write things (I love this, I love that, I should really stop saying I love shouldn't I?) anyway, you write a bit like me, rambley and sort of commenting on what's going on around you. I like that. I'm going to stop harrassing you now, bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I am now officially following you, I think. Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, I get super nervous everytime I check my email lol x

    ReplyDelete