Wednesday 1 June 2011

Third Time Lucky

These are just my everyday pieces and favorites of jewellery and make-up as I like to travel 'light' when I'm on the train.

 My huge vanity hehehe...
 My chest of draws, where I keep all my jewellery
 I keep all my make-up in this little soap bag from cute or what as it's easy to carry to-and-from houses
 My everyday makeup


 My picture frame of jewellery - Luvit in Barmouth
 Necklaces... Accessorize, River Island, Topshop, Tammy
 Dangle earrings... Accessorize, Tammy, Next
 Favorite dangle earrings... Forever 21, Peacocks
 Chest of draws
 Bangles...Primark, New Looks, River Island
 Bracelets and Watch - River Island, H&M
 Doll pot - Gift Shop in Barmouth
 Studs...
 New Look, River Island, Claire's, H&M
 Ring box
Line of rings... River Island, Accessorize, Claire's, Primark, New Look

So, the third post of the day. I just wanted to share with you that my sister is giving me highlights tomorrow!! Will make a blog about that soon and maybe some before and after pictures! :) But first let me show you how I store my jewellery and make-up at my dads house through some pictures x

No comments:

Post a Comment