Friday 3 June 2011

My Dad's Birthday!! x

So, me, my step-mum, my dad, my sister and her bf all went out to see the new Pirate's of the Caribbean movie and then went to a snazzy Chinese restaurant. It was an awesome day and I wanted my outfit to be formal, but cute! I recently got the crop top (seen above) and the shorts when I went to Birmingham for a day out shopping and loved these pieces! I hope you like my outfit as it has become a favourite of mine!
All my love,
Mia xxx
 Oh! Unattractive! Crop Top - Forever 21 (just come to the UK!!)
 Bright green eyeshadow with a yellow steak down the middle using the Frauleine 120 colour palette!
 Oh yeah, I also used some black eyeliner! :)
 Daily ring! - River Island (came in a pack of those stackable rings!)
 Panda ring - Accessorize - I <3 this ring!!
 Earrings - Dorothy Perkins
 Necklace - Accessorize
 Outfit of the day
 Bag - Paul's Boutique
 Hehehe, I don't feel silly now...
Shorts - River Island, Leggings - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment